2016 WRFL Umpire Registration emails have been sent to registered email addresses. Please check your emails and follow the bouncing ball to complete your registration.
Please remember the key points when completing your registrations:
- Please download this document for step-by-step instructions.
- Check your details are correct and up-to-date.
- Please ensure your bank details are correct and entered at the time of registration. If you don't enter your details you won't be paid.
- Don't forget to specify your parent/guardian details if you're under 18, or your emergency contact details if you're over 18.
- Please tell us if you have any medical conditions or allergies.
- If you'd like to be a Member or Gold Member and support the umpires association, please check the appropriate boxes at the end of the process (refer to the attached step-by-step guide). Remember it gets you free entry to all ticketed umpire functions during the year, and helps the association survive so that they can continue to represent your interests, so is well worth the extra money!
If you have any questions or make a mistake, please get in touch with one of your coaches for assistance.
NEW TO UMPIRING?
If you are registering as an umpire for the first time with the WRFL in season 2016 you will need to follow a 2 step process:
• Complete an online registration HERE... (detailed step by step instructions attached below)
• Complete the Australian Tax Office form Statement by a Supplier – attached below
- This form is required to provide an exemption from providing an ABN and paying tax on your umpire payments.
- Each umpire must fill in this form only once, you do not need to complete a new form each year
- Fill in all sections (for question 3 please select the fifth option relating to an activity done as a private recreational pursuit or hobby)
- Make sure you (or a parent/guardian) sign the declaration in Section B
- Please note that umpire payments cannot be processed until a signed copy of this form is received
- This form can be returned in the following ways:
- In person at training
- Via post: WRFL PO Box 2243 Footscray VIC 3011
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via fax: 03 9362 7779