WRFL Umpire Registration emails have been sent to registered email addresses. Please check your emails and follow the bouncing ball to complete your registration.
Please remember the key points when completing your registrations:
- Check your details are correct and up-to-date.
- Please ensure your bank details are correct and entered at the time of registration. If you don't enter your details, you won't get paid!
- Don't forget to specify your parent/guardian details if you're under 18 or your emergency contact details if you're over 18.
- Please tell us if you have any medical conditions or allergies.
- To support the Umpires Association, become a Member or Gold Member and check the appropriate boxes at the end of the process (refer to the attached step-by-step guide). Remember it gets you free entry to all ticketed umpire functions during the year and helps the Association continue to represent your interests...so is well worth joining!
- Online Registration Link HERE
If you have any questions or make a mistake, please get in touch with one of your coaches for assistance.
NEW TO UMPIRING?
If you are registering as an umpire for the first time with the WRFL this season you will need to follow a 2 step process:
• Complete an online registration HERE...
• Complete the Australian Tax Office form Statement by a Supplier (attached below)
- This form is required to provide an exemption from providing an ABN and paying tax on your umpire payments
- Each umpire must fill in this form only once, you do not need to complete a new form each year
- Fill in all sections (for question 3 please select the fifth option relating to an activity done as a private recreational pursuit or hobby)
- Make sure you (or a parent/guardian) sign the declaration in Section B
- Please note that umpire payments cannot be processed until a signed copy of this form is received
- This form can be returned in the following ways:
- In person at training
- Via post: WRFL PO Box 2243 Footscray VIC 3011
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via fax: 03 9362 7779
18 Mar 2015
Appointments to some practice matches have been made pending availability checks. This document will be updated as changes are made, but please check your appointments and contact Rene or your coach ASAP if unavailable or if unsure of where you're supposed to be and when. Read More